Saturday, March 3, 2012

She's back!

Last night I had another roommate dream. I've discovered that when in times of great stress, I either have the school dream or the roommate dream. Great. I really need my ex-roommate torturing me in my asleep time.

In the dream, I had decided that I couldn't take my job anymore and moved away. I moved in with someone who could help support me in a transition phase. That was my ex-roommate. Why, I don't know. It felt like I had to move in with her. I wasn't looking forward to it.

Then my cat, Dinah, was there. And I said something about her ability to adapt since she'd lived in that situation before.

Then things got weird. I realized I had moved from my apartment and wondered why I'd done that. And I hadn't moved away like I had thought. Strange.

I woke up and said over and over, "I will NEVER move back in with her."

No comments: