Saturday, March 3, 2012

Where did the term go?

Well, it came back. My reoccurring school dream.

This time I was in college and taking a full time class load. Then for some reason, I stopped going to class. I think it was all of my classes. I had somehow lost track of everything. My classes, assignments, days and times.

At the end of the dream, I went back to one of my classes only to realize something awful. I had missed the entire term of the class. The class I had gone to was a totally different class.

I realized as I tried to take notes that I didn't know anything they were talking about. It wasn't the same class because that class was finished. I left the room and somehow checked the date and realized the term had ended. I also hadn't signed up for classes for the current term.

I always seem calmer in these dreams than I would be in real life. I'd be panicked. In the dream, I walked away thinking I just needed to go register for classes. In reality, there would be no way to sign up that late nor catch up.

This is my typical stress dream.

No comments: