Thursday, May 10, 2012

Friends at the Beach


I had a dream one night that I went to the beach (which beach, I have no idea. It wasn't in Oregon. Too warm). There I ran into a girl I went to school with. We used to live next door to each other. I've seen her recently within the last few months and she was not the same person as in the dream.

She told me she lived not far away and to come see her place. It looked like one of those changing rooms on the beach. It was right off the beach too. I thought for sure it would be a piece of crap. But I went inside and it wasn't bad. It was light and airy. Not terribly small. It was small, but really cute.

I think she showed me all her family. Through pictures or something. Maybe they came home. It seemed like there were a ton of people living there. It would have been fine for one person, but no more than that.

Odd dream.

No comments: