Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The One Where Bruno Kissed Me

Bruno Mars and Guitar
I need to get this down before I forget it!

Monday night (7/22/13) a friend and I went to see Bruno Mars live in concert. Last night I had a dream about him.

It started out where I was in either a class or a tour. Suddenly Bruno showed up to join the whatever-it-was. I want to say it was a tour because we were moving around a lot, but it might have been a class like dance or something because there was a lot of stationary movement.

Well, whatever it was, I kept my eyes glued to Bruno the whole time. At one point, he bent over (again, possibly dance or exercise) and I didn't waste time checking him out. Then when I was staring, I was quick to look away. I knew I'd be mortified if he caught me staring at him and more specifically his ass.

After the tour or class, everyone parted ways. Suddenly I was watching him walk across a large expanse of lawn where there were a lot of trees. There was a road where cars were parked beyond and that was the direction he was heading. I was running after him and caught up to him. I didn't have much time, but told him I was a huge fan and that I had loved his concert. I shook his hand and he thanked me for the kind words. We parted ways.

The dream morphed into me being at a dinner party with the friend I went to the concert with and a bunch of her friends (none of which I recognized in the dream). We were all just sitting around chatting. Then Bruno joined us. I was dumbfounded. Somehow he was connected through one of the people at the party.

He was very respectful, quiet and unassuming. He let everyone talk and tell stories. Again, I was glued to him. I completely ignored what was going on around me and watched everything he did from the way he sat to his reactions to what people were saying.

My friend began telling a story about her grandson. In the dream she had bought him this rather cheap hat, but he had loved it. She said he thought he was really hot stuff and it had become is favorite hat. I looked over at Bruno as she was telling the story and he had a huge smile on his face. I had seen a video where he explained his love of hats being because he cut his hair and he missed the extra hair he once had and started wearing and collecting hats.

When people got up to mingle a little, I got up and went over to him and properly introduced myself. I told him how much I loved his music and the concert we had just been to. I gave a little more detail about how much I had enjoyed it.

He apparently was so taken with whatever I had said that he thanked me, gave me a hug and kissed my cheek.

The dream skipped forward to afterward. Something was wrong with my phone as I was trying to text a work friend about how Bruno had kissed me.

Finally I got it to work and I texted: Bruno kissed me!
She responded back: How did that happen?!

It skipped forward to me retelling the story and I explained that Bruno had kissed me on my left cheek. People joked that I would never wash that cheek.

------

The background to this...

I had been thinking about Bruno and listening to his music non stop since the concert.
If we had been on a tour, I had been talking to my friend on the ride to the concert about the Winchester Mystery House Tour I had just been on.
The hat story...my friend was considering getting her grandson a hat at an outlet mall we went to. We both really wanted to see him wearing this hat. And then seeing the interview where Bruno talked about his hat collection.
Lastly, the kiss. I was remembering when I got to meet Blake Lewis a few years back. I have a picture of him fake kissing me on my left cheek. I was thinking about that picture a couple of days ago.

Whatever it was, I had a dream where Bruno Mars kissed me!

No comments: